written by Adam Brooks
The Doctor battles the virus inserted by the mysterious robot, dissapoints her grandfather and locks horns with her former BFF. (Terry’s avatar by David Kawena from dolldivine.com)
Tempting Secrets and Music for Manatees by Kevin Macleod, Incompetech.com Dark Conspiracy (Izzy’s theme) and Anticipation by David Fesliyan fesliyanstudios.com
As with any teenager making that break from home things were quite emotional this episode. As she leaves Gallifrey for perhaps the last time I used what is a rather epic piece Land of the Wizard by Per Kiilstofte of Machinimasound.com licensed under creative commons license 4.0 In discussions with the script writers last year we decided on something reminiscent of the sweeping violins and drums of This is Gallifrey by Murray Gold as a theme for our doctor and i hope that piece fits the bill – you will hear it again in episdodes 7/8 as Terry’s hero theme too since he makes that transition as well from his comfy ‘home with mum’ life to saving a planet.
Cummulative include all credits from past episodes from freesound.org licensed under the Attribution Noncommercial License or Creative Commons 0 License.
the Mastermind is using Tibetan Bells and Sounds from Outer Space, to hypnotise his subjects. tibetan singing bowl related to the radio frequency spectrum emmissions of planets of our solar system – more on this to come in episode 15! frequencies are:
Grundton: D/141,27 Hz/Merkur [Merkur 2]
1. Oberton: Gis/422,8 Hz/Neptun [Neptun 4]
2. Oberton: Gis/845,2 Hz/Neptun [Neptun 5]
room tone stairway 1.wav | License: Attribution Noncommerciald_chimes2.mp3 | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- 120527 05 Dynamite 1.WAV by Evan Cruder | License: Creative Commons 0
- Dynamite explosion in the mountain by felix.blume actual dynamite Chacaltaya, Bolivia at 5300m| License: Creative Commons 0
- Shoveling Sand by Piggimon | License: Attribution Noncommercial
- toolbox automobile workshop.wav by ruicustodio | License: Creative Commons 0
- 01-18 Footsteps, Tile, Female Heels, Running V2.wav by SpliceSound | License: Creative Commons 0
Deep Cinematic Rumble by Patrick Lieberkind | License: Attribution Noncommercial
Also I took one freesound field recording of the yucatan full of pretty bird and chirpy insects , reversed it and applied Paulstretch factor 5/0.25 voila – alieny jungle matrix ambience. but it sounded absolutely frightful on small speakers over the radio via the Tunein App no idea why but I have done away with it and will never stretch anything again.